cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

message header mapping, agent class errors from CRM to C4C

barb_judd
Participant
0 Kudos

We are using PO as our connection between CRM and C4C.  Business partners and opportunities are loading to C4C, but we are getting 'Error in message header mapping; agent class is CL_BUPA_MDG_REPLICATE_BUPA' for business partners and  'Error in message header mapping; agent class is CL_APCRM_OPP_REPLICATE_IPA'.  This is happening in our test C4C tenant where we are switching to use PO instead of PI.  Our prod system with PI works fine.  I am not seeing a difference in the payloads, except for sender/receivers.  I have read in the C4C section some options, including checking the SAP Business Suite box, and that has already been done.  Has anyone had encountered this and have a fix?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barb,

In out test tenant, we are encountering a similar error  ''Error in message header mapping; agent class is CL_APCRM_OPP_REPLICATE_IPA'

Were you able to resolve this issue ?

Please advise.

Kind Regards

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same issue here when trying to send a request via SOAP UI in the BP Replicate In API. Anyone find the solution here? I can send example of the request payload we're using - PM me.

Problem is I haven't found documentation with examples on how to use such interface and we're trying o do this without PI/HCI - but a 3rd party middleware with all manual mapping done.

CL_BUPA_MDG_REPLICATE_BUPA