Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF01 impossible after Billing-relevance customizing change in Item category

sundancer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Do you know a way to enforce the billing after wrong Billing-relevance settings and its change?

In a Third-party scenario,

Item-category was wrongly customized: Billing-relevance set to G ("Order-related billing of the delivery quantity"):

VF01 was not possible (Log: "The item is not relevant for billing").

So Item category was then correctly changed: Billing-relevance set to B ("Relevant for order-related billing - status acc.to order qty").

New sales-flows are now OK.

But: the sales-flows made during the wrong customizing still can not be billed,

Same in VF01, same if they appear in VF04 (and so in table VKDFS), same if their VBUP and VBUK status are correct.

If anybody get one idea, it would be really helpfull!

Best regards,

Sebastien

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sundancer
Explorer

Dear all,

Thanks a lot for your suggestions.

As suggested, I just found note 127514, providing a report updating VBAP-FKREL, zone where billing-relevance is stocked when Sales-order created.

Thanks again and have a wonderfull day!

Sebastien

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, what do you know - it does exist! Thank you, Sebastien, for updating thread with solution and closing. Learnt something new today!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to reject/cancel the documents as it was made before the config changes at item level and hence old setting will be copied in the documents.

Please reverse all the transaction and try to do it as fresh, changes will be reflected in new document.

Thanks.

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastien,

As per my knowledge it is impossible  to  change a document after you change any configuration.

it is possible to change any values but not the configuration changes.  i think you have to cancel all the orders and delivery and re do these orders .

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As soon as you create a sales order, configuration is read and all statuses are set accordingly. You're getting the message because billing process is checking the billing status (VBUK/VBUP table). To my knowledge, it's impossible to change the billing relevance of existing documents. You'll need to reject or delete and re-enter the old documents.

Take a look in the SAP notes though. Hypothetically there could be some adjustment report, but I very much doubt that.