SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in sap MFU

Pavan_Golesar
Active Participant

Dear Gurus,

In case of my learning phase for this new module SAP Multichannel Foundation for Public sector and Utilities, I have came accrossed few challenges:

I've elaborated as below:

Account

In case of Account, In the system, The Table USAPPLREF for 'Assignment of Users to Application Objects' is empty. So my Odata service which is activated from the BADI is throwing exception.

Meter Reading

How to fetch Installation via equipment number?

How to get Contract account via contract?

How to get account via contract account?

Thanks in advance.

--Pavan G

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

yevgen_trukhin
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan, it seems you have to continue reading help.sap.com/umc with application help and admin guide. I also published a lot of blogs about user management, that is exactly where u should read about your account issue. In order to fetch objects using OData model, you have to navigate through relations between objects, just open our OData model in SEGW transaction and you can iterate through so that you learn how everything is connected.

Good luck!

Yevgen

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

former_member227287
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

To get installation from equipment you need to query the below tables

1) Table EGERH - pass the equipment no  and get the logical device no (LOGIKNR)

2)Pass the above logical device no in table EASTL table to get the installation

To get Contract account via Contract or contract via Contract account use the table EVER.

Regards,

Chandandeep.

0 Kudos

Thanks alot chandandeep..

now I'm just pending with account issue that i mentioned.

Thanks,

--Pavan G

yevgen_trukhin
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan, it seems you have to continue reading help.sap.com/umc with application help and admin guide. I also published a lot of blogs about user management, that is exactly where u should read about your account issue. In order to fetch objects using OData model, you have to navigate through relations between objects, just open our OData model in SEGW transaction and you can iterate through so that you learn how everything is connected.

Good luck!

Yevgen