cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to treate 2 challans received from vendor ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our Jobwork process Jobwork vendor provide us 2 Separate bills at the end of the month. One for the Labour charges & second for the material used in jobwork. As we receive material in the whole month through challans so how can we charge both type of charges (Materail+Labour) to the finished Material.

For Example :-

Total jobwork is Rs. 10.00

Labour Amount 40 % i.e. 4.00

material used is 60 % i.e. 6.00

Kindly advice how to run this process in our SAP system

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Job work charges is inclusive of everything like Job work charges, Maintenance charges, Labour charges. What you pay to vendor is only Job work charges for Producing / Assembling per piece or each. That is it.

You can not differentiate the Labour and Job work charges accrued on Material.

Alternately, you can use Service line beside Subcontracting line in PO or Service PO concept and pay the charges to the Vendor Percentage wise. But, you can not load the charges to Material in this way. The charges you pay to Vendor by this way will be expensed out..

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whatever you are giving as subcontracting charges( Price in Subcontract PO) will add up to the material. You can add both the amounts and give during PO. Else you can add this amount at the time of MIRO.

Regards

Binoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir

Thanks for your reply . Actually i new in this field and never worked on sub contracting process. Please explain me the whole process step by step.

Thanks in advance.

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You raise a PO to the subcontractor with item category L. You do a goods issue in MB1B 541 movement type. You make a subcontracting challan with respect to this 541 materiaal document. You then do a goods receipt in MIGO. There 543 movement type (consumption of components) will also happen. You do reconciliation(J1IFQ) and closing(J1IF13) of Challan. Now you do a combine MIRO for both the invoices. This will solve your issue.

Regards

Binoy