cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP xSearch is not working

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I always use SAP xSearch to search OSS notes, SCN discussions, SCN wikis, SCN blogs. In that screen, I can get all in one. It is not working since last week.

Here is the link of SAP xsearch https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap/support/xsearch/default.do

Or another way, from new search screen, you can click for xSearch as below:

After click on the above link or Go in that screen, system is asking for S user ID and password, but after giving the same it is getting back into the previous screen and asking for S user ID and password again.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

I have the same issue in IE11. Working solution for me was, to browse directly (in a very new Browser-Tab) to:

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/xsearch/default.do

There I was able to insert my search request and search.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thank you for knocking . Now both links (your and mine) are working, just screen is changed.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

the problem is based on changes on the landscape within the SAP Support Portal.

The pw has to match to the new rules (8 Digits, big and small letters, etc...). Furthermore this pw has to be assigned in the s-user administration.

Then the problem will be solved.

Regards.

chris

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No. I can still use these links by using old password which is not matching this rule.

By the way, this password is not case sensitive.

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

For me it was the solution. After doing that, my problem was solved.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Guys, do you have any idea how to set the preference as default (for all time login) in this search engine ?

Like as I want to set default sort by as Release date and Descending and Displaying 1-50:

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have got the same problem since some days.

I am able to log into Support.SAP.com/home.hmtl with my s-user and pw.

But when I try to search for a SAP note, a popup for username and pw appears. After confirming 3 times, I can only see a white Screen without any error message.

It is not depending on firewall or infrastructure settings. We tried it with several devices and several users.

It must be depended on settings at the SAP Portal.

Any ideas?

chris

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

a colleague had the same issue with this pop-up repeating asking to enter passwords while he used a certificate this morning with Internet Explorer, then he changed to Chrome and it worked, then he used again the Internet Explorer and it worked too.

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

it doesnt work...

I will open an OSS request.

Regards.

chris

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm using Firefox.. I'm facing this issue only for xSearch.

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

same for me, only xsearch...