Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reuse of Standard View's

former_member205842
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

I have standard component with different view's, my req is i want to use one of the standard view into my custom application please help me to reuse it.

Note: I tried by enhancing new window with required view init, but am unable to use it as that window is not a interface window. Please help me to achieve this req.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samarth,

You need to first have the standard component registered in your component (in SE80 - double click your component, in the right side (Used component tab) please give a name in the component use column, give the standard component in the component column).

Then, you need to register it in the view controller from which you need to call the standard component.

Now, it depends on the standard view's functionality that what else you might need to do (like interface usage creation(to transfer any data from your component to the called one (if the nodes of the called view are interface nodes) or use of any standard interface offered by the standard component).

Let me know if you could go any further with this information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check Tutorial 6 too in this series

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think in your custom program you can try calling your Standard program and screen number.

May be it helps.

regards,

Vipul Koladia

former_member205842
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Vipul,

Thanks for your reply, am talking about webdynpro abap.