cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

control Service Activity for Quantity change for service procurement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have received a requirement where i need to restrict user not to change services quantity if the related PO is exist or that PR is released.

for Example: we create service activity with in project and assigned service master for quantity 10. now released this PR. create PO with reference to this PR. Now is user want to change quantity of service master within service activity than this should not allowed to user to make changes in quantity.

Please guide me how can i restrict user by using any validation or any user exit.

thanks

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

I think you need to explore User exit to achieve this work.

Ask your abaper to check CNEX0037 or any thing related in CMOD.

User Exit for Project Saving | SCN

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

You can restrict quantity field by keeping that field as display only in PO, and when PO are created from PR, it will default pick the quantity from PR.

Thank you.

former_member341917
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ask your MM Consultant, there is a message which can be set to Waning or error if there is change in quantity or price. i gone through this once. i could not remember the exact message class and no.

regards,

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kusam,

are you talking about below message:

Requisition already converted into purchase order XXXXXXXXXX 00001

Message no. SE721

this is information message. if we change this message as error than we will not able to change anything.

thanks

Sunil

former_member341917
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is one more message which states change in quantity or price. i am not sure of it. please check it.

regards,

avinash

former_member341917
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i found some interesting thread which might useful for you.

Restricting External activity quantity changing... | SCN

regards,

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kusam,

i need to restrict change in services within external activity. when we click on service exist button and system will take to service details where all services are maintaind with quantity.

we want to restrict user not to change quantity in that page.

thanks

Mohan