cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to transfer customer from ECC to GTS system, but material master data is OK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm trying to transfer the customer master data form ECC to GTS stsstem, but got the error message "Of 4 selected partner(s), 0 were processed successfully". I check the result of RFC and ABAP runtime error in ECC site , nothing is generated. I check the Logs in GTS site, no logs can be found. But for the material master data, everything is OK. I'v checked the configuration in both sites.

ECC site:

Use program: /SAPSLL/PLUGIN_CHECK_R3

GTS site:

Does anybody has an idea? Thanks to all for the possible help.

Thanks very much in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello tao jiang,

Can you see if the log for business partner transfer shows any error? Send me the error details if any.

The transaction (in GTS) for that is /SAPSLL/PARTNER_APPL.

Please confirm you are transferring the business partners from ECC using these transactions:

Vendors: /SAPSLL/CREMAS_DIRR3

Customers: /SAPSLL/DEBMAS_DIRR3

Thanks,
Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satish Kumar,

Thank you for your reply.The problem is I can not find any logs in GTS site using SLG1 or /NSAPSLL/PARTNER_APLL. And I confirm that the transaction code is correct. Do you have any other ideas? Thank you in advance.

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello tao jiang,

There can be two problems:

Either there is an issue with the log generation in GTS (could be due to some config) or the business partner did not transfer from ECC at all.

In GTS, my config uses profile MD_BP (Business Partner Distribution) & MD_BPM (for Business Partner Mapping). It shouldn't matter but can you give a try with this config?

Can you check if you have any custom coding in the transfer of data from ECC to GTS?

Thanks,
Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satish Kumar,

I'v made a try changing the profile to BD_BP & MD_BPM. But it still not work.

And I guess the problem is at ECC site.
Howerver, I have no ideas for the reasons after checking all the configuration at ECC site.

Acctually, the ECC is a fresh IDES system, it has no custom coding.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether BP is already available in GTS and deleted.

VNR