cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REST Adapter for RESTFUL webservice call.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts -

I'm trying to configure RESTFUL call from SAP PI(7.4) to call RESTFUL web service with no luck.

Any help will be really appreciated. I've gone through most of the blogs including SOAP adapter for RESTFUL call.

However I'm able to call same RESTFUL service using SOAP UI tool.

Can you pls. help me to configure same using REST adapter. ( I tried different parameters but no

Let me know how I can configure same using REST adapter.

Many thanks in advance.

Thanks,

NIlesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh

Are you trying to configure the REST adapter or SOAP UI? Because your screenshot shows SOAP UI.

If you are trying to configure the REST adapter, you should check out the following blog series. It covers extensively the usage of the REST adapter.

If you still can't get it to work, perhaps you can provide a screenshot of your configuration as well as the error you are getting.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Eng. I've already gone through these blogs.

Screenshot I provided is from SOAP UI ( with REST URL and parameters). I'm not sure how I can configure same in SAP PI using REST adapter. Any help will be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Nilesh

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The configuration is covered in the following article. As I mentioned, try it out yourself first and post any errors you are getting.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eng. I tried the various configuration - now I'm getting error message "Message processing failed. Cause: (301)MOVED PERMANENTLY"

Thanks,

NIlesh

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nilesh

Looks like you are using the SOAP Axis adapter. What SP level is your PI 7.4 system? Does it not have the new SAP REST adapter? From your original thread I thought you were refering to the REST adapter, not the SOAP Axis adapter.

Rgds

Eng Swee