cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG 8.0 Contact Person for ERP Vendor UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using MDG 8.0 and haven't been able to maintain/show the contact person for the ERP Vendor UI. Currently we have added the UIBB BS_CU_CL_RELATIONS to the BS_SP_VL_OVP and have set the Hidden Element: Visible. When displaying the ERP Vendor Create transaction though in MDG the UIBB is not visible on the UI.

Any suggestions for next steps? Let me know if any screenshots would help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

henk_verdaasdonk4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Did you look into the help?

Contact Person for ERP Vendor UI - SAP Master Data Governance - SAP Library

Cheers,

Henk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did check the help but it doesn't provide a guide for how to implement the UIBB in MDG 8.0.

Here is the description provided for Contact Persons: It does mention a note but that is specific to MDG 7.0 not to MDG 8.0 so I can't fathom why it isn't appearing on the Vendor UI for MDG 8.0.

As of SAP Master Data Governance 8.0 (MDG_APPL 619 andMDG_FND 749 SAP Master Data Governance for Supplier enables you to maintain contact person data in the ERP Vendor UI.

Features

The new feature offers an specific data block to maintain contact person data in the ERP Vendor UI. The feature has been down ported to Master Data Governance 7.0 SP03. For details, see SAP Note 2055484Information published on SAP site.

henk_verdaasdonk4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I see.

I have an MDG 8 system. But for me the UIBB with configuration BS_CU_CL_RELATIONS is standard on Visible. I did not have to change that. You had to add it manually?

Strange it is not working for you!

Did you maintain Business Patner categories (table V_TB901) or have at least 1 NOT hidden?

Do you have FPM customizing on the OVP or personalizations?

Cheers,

Henk.