cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO line item not recognized as deleted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I currently have a sales order with purchase order attached. I am trying to close the sales order line item by applying Reason for rejection. I deleted the Purchase order line item and then I tried to apply reason for rejection to sales order line item. When I go to save the changes, I get an error "Delete purchase order 7001924921, item 0010". I already deleted the PO line item. I checked the PO again using me23n and I see that the line item is deleted.

I checked the table EKPO and the line item has Deletion Indicator "L" .

Please let me know if you have any suggestions regarding this issue.

Sincerely,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Actually the long text to the message explains already that the message will even be shown when there is a L , it tells the reason and explains what to do

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks, Jurgen! I wish there was some pop-up "did you read the message text?" before posting questions on SCN.

Kumar, kindly close the discussion if this answers the question.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you double-click on the message then you will see its class ID and number (you might want to add this information when posting questions on SCN). Then you could go to SE91 transaction, run "where used" for the message and look at the code before the message occurs. Or ask an ABAPer to set up debugger and check what validations are made before this message is triggered.