cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Delayed Inspection Lot]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

At the end of a materiel production, I want the isnpection lot to be delayed by a certain period depending on the material, 72/48/24 hours.

For quality purposes...

Thanks,

CHAHIL Mohammed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

You have provided information which is too unclear to us. Please can you elaborate a bit more on your business process. You can explain a bit more like -

a. Do you wish to use inspection type liked to GR or some manual inspection lots are required?

b. Do you wish to integrate stock posting along with inspection or without stock posting?

c. What is the end requirement for inspection lot? Is that purely for information purpose or actuality quality process is followed? If so, what all activities are going to be done?

d. What could be the trigger points form business side, which will lead to creation for delayed inspection lot creation? In case if there is nothing, will a batch job for manual inspection lot creation will help?

e. etc.... for any other points I have not covered in my questionnaire.

Please be informed, unless you ask specific questions by providing specific inputs, I believe it would be too difficult for the team to try to help you. Also, you should try to explore previously closed SCN threads to analyze if similar question is already answered or not.

Thanks,

Arijit