cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Immediate TO Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am doing a 311 between two Slocs. I setup the config for WH movement type in IM/WH Interfaces to only create TR (i.e no 'A' flagged for imm TO creation). However, when I do the transfer posting the system created the TO immediately which I do not want to do.

I have already checked and the reference movements are 100% correct. I even for the 311 movement removed TR creation and then the system does not create a TR therefore I know im working with the correct config. Now issue is when I flag TR creation but no imm TO the system still creates it immediately!

I also checked and I have not setup automatic TO creation for the movement and the job has not been kicked off.

I moved stock from another WH into this WH and the 312 is ok where the TO does not create imm as its not flagged.

Why does it create Imm for 311 if I have not set it up?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Although you say 'imm TO Creation' in not maintained as 'A', can you confirm that it is in fact "blank" ?

Also, are you sure it is 'blank' for all 311 variants in OMLR ?

Cheers

A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes I can confirm its blank. I even deleted config for the WH and added it again. Its so strange...if I remove Create TR then system does not create a TR. But as soon as I flag TR creation (but leave Imm TO CReation as Blank' system creates a TO.

All entries for WH *** and my WH have are blank for reference movement type 311. I also checked and all IM movement 311 all point to reference movement type 311.

Perhaps I need to ask developer debug?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

311 between two storage location means Posting change notice did you check the movement type setting which are relevant for PCN. it would be better if you can share the configuration screen which will help to provide solution faster

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar

I am not using post change notices between two Slocs...we use TR's. The post change notice has not been set and hence does not get created. Below is the config:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Developer provided feedback. In our system the TO will react according to the WH been moved too. In my case this WH is flagged for TO creation. I also tested the opposite  then in both WH's where no auto TO was created.

We are checking if its within a user exit that someone applied this logic as its not correct.

Thanks for help.

Clayton

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you got automatic TO set in you WM movement type Transaction OMLJ ??