cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report RSAGGR1 ended with error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue that BI_AGGRD* job is getting failed due to "Report RSAGGR1 ended with error".

Upon looking into this I found problem with info cube 0SM_UPL where aggregates are not maintained.

I have a question here is from where this rollup job is being triggered in solution manager system? And why this BI job has to run in Solman System?

Moreover if this is the case "Report RSAGGR1 ended with error", what action is required ? Can't we maintain the aggregates manually in infocube 0SM_UPL? If we maintain that, is that result in success of the job?

Is that report will only pointing to 0SM_UPL or any other info cubes?

Kindly help me on this.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Satya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satyardha,

Have you checked this note: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/0002351310

Salute,

Dennis

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Now a quick input from my side.

Goto SOLMAN_SETUP and then to BASIC CONFIGURATION, at the step configure automatically, you can see BW Content Activation.

Check that and read more about it.

Best Regards,

Divyanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divyanshu,

Thanks for your reply and your info helped me a lot.

We have UPL activated in our Solman and also I could see the results data is loading into the info cube. But when the check for the data in info cube, it is showing aggregates are not maintained for info cube and that is the error I am getting.

In this case, Can I go head and maintain the aggregates manually for the info cube 0SM_UPL? When I checked with BI team, they said it can be done. But here my question, everything got setup for UPL activation but why it is incomplete with without aggregates? Is this thing which we should do manually?

Please let me know on this.

Thank You,

Regards,

Satyardha