cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find awarded supplier in RFx through scripting?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourcing Experts,

I have requirement like send notification to RFx Award supplier.Is there any method or way to find out award supplier.Please give suggestion on this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eswar,

There is a standard Mail Message Template  : RFx Supplier Award Notification in which the purchaser sends notification to suppliers to let them know they can now see any awards made to their RFx Responses.

You can find them under Setup - > System Setup -> Configuration -> Mail Message Template.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajiv,

My requirement is after RFx Award , all suppliers should get notification that one particular

supplier is awarded a contract. still confused about how to find awarded vendor from vendor

collection. Can you suggest any solution for this ?

Regards,

Eswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eswar,

As per business I haven't seen such requirement in realtime. I suggest, for security and confidentiality purpose you should once again discuss with client about this requirement with your SME.

Post Rfx award from Award tab of you can find a vendor/es which has been awarded the RFx. You can write script which will send custom mail post awarding.

If am able to recollect, post awarding system will send mail about it to all supplier.

Cheers,

Deepak

Answers (0)