cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All input time series to which you can distribute are fixed

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message is from the log of a BG job (macros).

What does it means if this happens for the first time?

Apparently nothing changed between today and yday when there was no such message.

The job BI_PROCESS_SCM_DP005 however finished successfully with decent logs... no reds. in the spool.

Thanks

Lok

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Lok

I think you have some macro which is distrusting values to some key figures which are fixed manually by business users. Please look at the macro of your background job and see which is the key figure you are loading into the batch job and validate into planning book.

Please lets know if this information helps you.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amol,

indeed the case but should such macro fail the process step ? The macro is written as desired. No issues there. A is copied to B if B is not fixed. B is a fixable key figure.

Like as I mentioned the batch job DP005 (SM37) is green but process step is red. How do I set this process step to 'pass'. green

Regards

Lok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you taking about the process chain process step Lok ?

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. Process chain BG job is red but SM37 job is green. Process chain is red means too much pain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lok

please find below the link of document which will give the easy steps to change the process steps to Green. You feedback is highly appreciated .!

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't offer another 10 points. but that's some clear answer to a clear question

Thanks Amol

Regards

Lok

Answers (0)