cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Utility based scenario required where I can apply SAP Predictive Analytics (SAP Predictive Analytics Desktop Tool)

mamatha_krishna
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have recently started working on SAP Predictive Analytics Desktop tool, I am looking for a utility based scenario where I can apply SAP predictive analytics, can either of you help me to come up with the scenario.

I am a developer by profession, I need help in coming with Utility based scenario where Predictive Analytics can be applied.

Regards,

Mamatha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi, are you looking for use cases and/or datasets? Typical use cases might include predictive maintenance / asset management, demand forecasting, customer relationship management... just to name a few. If you are a SAP partner, we have dedicated websites to support you further.

Best regards

Antoine

mamatha_krishna
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Antoine for the reply.

In a way I am looking for a use case or a dataset with respect to SAP Utilities module,

Ex : Contracts accounts receivable and payable, FICO  etc.

We have most of the SAP Utilities modules modeled in SAP BW and we have respective BO webi and dashboards for it.

If we are using SAP predictive analytics, in which way it can be applied is my question,

if so in what would be the scenario.

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I am not super familiar with SAP Utilities module.

Can you please share a link to the module documentation?

Is this "plain" BW or BW on HANA?

Thanks & regards,

Antoine

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi, any update?

former_member216148
Active Participant
0 Kudos
mamatha_krishna
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Syed.

I found these links earlier and it is helpful. In the success stories we see the solution for industries listed as follows Retail and Consumer Products,Public Sector & Healthcare,Financial services.

I wanted to know in which way SAP predictive analytics desktop tool with be helpful in Utility sector which offer gas,electric and water services.