Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we ignore the soap response in sap pi level

former_member398373
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have one requirement that is IDoc to Soap(web service) asynchronous scenario how should i ignore the response message in pi level  without using BPM if it is possible please provide the step by step procedure.

Thanks & Regards

Papireddy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you show us what response you get? Did you turn off the IDOC acknowledgement?

Justin.

PeterJonker
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try Raghuraman Sritharan  suggestion (exactly Once in the soap channel) ?

former_member398373
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Peter jonker,

In receiver channel(web service using soap) we don't have quality of service . so we can set the exactly once.

Regards

Papireddy.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in the Sender channel.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raghuraman,

IDOC Sender adapter supports Best effort? I didn't know that.. Can you show me how to change it?

Thanks!

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Papi,

You can try setting your receiver interface as async, but sometimes this doesn't work. You can ask your partner to avoid to give a response.

Another alternative is to do the SOAP call at mapping level and to do a dummy receiver.

You can try setting the parameter XMBWS.NoSOAPIgnoreStatusCode to true, but i think you only turn off the http code response, i am not sure.

Regards.

former_member398373
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki vila,

how i can turn off the http code response could you please elaborate.

Regards

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Papi Reddy,

You just create the receiver interface with only request message as asynchronous then at run time the response will be ignored automatically.

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Papi,

In the sender Soap communication channel change the Quality of service to Exactly once which will make the scenario async.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is Asynchronous why you will get a response? Did you turn off the IDOC Acknowledgement ?

Thank you,

Justin.