cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration of SAP with Salesforce

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am new to SAP  and don't have any idea about it. I am a Salesforce Developer. Now want to integrate SAP with Salesforce. Basically want to fetch data from SAP and display in SF. I found that we can do this using SAP WSDL. But i don't have any idea about this. I have found some blog post but as i don't have any technical knowledge of SAP platform. So i am not able to create WSDL. So if anybody here can help me in generating WSDl and give me step by step direction with some link (Like click on this to create account, Click on this link to go this page. And then click on this button to generate WSDL) then it will be great  help.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

pls check this blog

Regards

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

Thanks for the article. I am working in SAP Business by Design (SAP ByD) system , And now able to generate WSDL from Application and User Management > Input and Output Management > Service Explorer.

After some changes i am able to import this into Salesforce but now i don't have idea of parameters which is needed in WS for example:

public String schemeID;

public String schemeAgencyID;

public String schemeAgencySchemeAgencyID;

And there are many more. I searched for a reference document but don't find anything related to this.

If you can help me in this case then it would be great.

Also in this doc Author has mention that we can use rest also. But same case they don't give any details or proper documents related to this. So if you have any idea related to this. Please share with me.