cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Outbound delivery & PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement that based on the requested delivery date (as both material availability date & requested delivery date is same 100% in our case).

We need to create create an out bound delivery automatically based on Requested delivery date.

In the ware house Picking will be initiated and picking confirmation will be made.

Once picking is confirmed ,we need to PGI for the delivery.Client wants to make PGI to be automatic process.

For automatic PGI ,i have referred the document ,the report WS_MONITOR_OUTB_DEL_GDSI will be useful for me.

1)I think when both  Picking status is C and WM status is C,we should do PGI,what User exit will be helpful for me,for doing auto PGI.

2)Based on requested delivery date in sales order,we need to create delivery in the back ground,is there any program/user exit available to do

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with USEREXIT_READ_DOCUMENT in include MV50AFZ1

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thambi,

For question 2, Delivery Due list can be run via batch in background.  Program RVV50R10C.  This might meet your requirements.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any other alternative to run a automatic delivery program based on Request delivery date in Sales order,this needs to scheduled on hourly basis.