SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplements are not refreshing the aviable budget.

liliana_mejia_d
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi again

I would like to know, if I need to to a liberation process or something like that, because when I make a supplement, it is shown in my report FMRP_RW_BUDGET in the supplements column, but when I try do to a document, is says that I have no enough budget. So I execute the report FMRP_RW_BUDCON and then, I see in the last column (Actual budget) the amount but it is not updating the column "Available amount", so that is why in my postings appears this error.

Can you help me understand this? Or what should I do to put the supplement amount in the avilable amount so I can use it?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

liliana_mejia_d
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi again

I finally solved it creating an automatic liberation document and verifying report FMB_B01 that was telling me that budget was less than released budget.

Hopefully this help anyone, we can close this thread.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

liliana_mejia_d
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi again

I finally solved it creating an automatic liberation document and verifying report FMB_B01 that was telling me that budget was less than released budget.

Hopefully this help anyone, we can close this thread.