Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Client Proxy (JAVA stack)

itabhishek9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SDNites,

I am trying send proxy message from ECC to PI and have made relevant configurations to connect to adapter engine directly (JAVA Stack only). But I am still getting the error message as "RCVR_DETERMINATION.NO_RECEIVER_CASE_BE No receiver could be determined".

Following are the configuration made,

1. SM59 - Created connection type G and used the path of adapter engine as /XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?ximessage=true. Also checked the connectivity test and is fine.

2. SXMSIF - Crated sender/receiver ID for the outbound proxy interface and have used * in Component. Populated the relevant interface name and namespace which sends an information to PI.

3. SXMB_ADM - Created an entry with Category as Runtime, Parameters as IS_URL, Subparamter as one created in SXMSIF and current values as dest://<AAE connectivity created via SM59>.

Can you please guide me what would be the reason for connection still not getting established.

Regards,

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your connection *is* established. The message has reached PI and now fails inside PI. Go to PI message monitoring for further details of the error and create routing objects in Integration Directory.