cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer data report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Please provide me with an information for getting the report about my customer. Namely, I shall get the report form SolMan considering the data about my customer as well as its system and solution information.

I shall mention that I need this piece of information for my PCoE Certification Checklist. Please explain me how to accomplish this.

Thanx,

Marijana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Marijana

You can find system information in transaction LMDB - there you can follow the link "Landscape Reporting"

Solutions are not found there, those can be found in transaction SOLMAN_DIRECTORY or in the Solution Manager administration workcenter - Solutions via transaction SOLMAN_WORKCENTER

Customer numbers defined in SolMan can be seen in view V_AISAPCUSTNOS through transaction SM30.

Shouldn't you have someone in your organization that knows this if you're going for PCoE Certification? The persons who maintain these systems in SAP Solution Manager should be able to tell you how to find the above information.

Best regards

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tom,

Thank you for your answer. But I still could not find the data about my customer (relevant customer contact, solution information, project data and milestones) in one export file.

We have a college included in BC, but he is ill at the moment.

Best regards,

Marijana

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marijana

Unfortunately that doesn't exist as far as I'm aware .

That would be something that is custom build so I can only point out some sources but in the end I won't be able to provide that kind of a solution by answering a thread.

Best regards

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tome,

I was not aware that does not exist, so I unfortunately tried to find it and spent hours in pursuit. Thank you very much for information and explanation. I will try to resolve it so we would have something similar.

Thank you once again.

Best regards,

Marijana

Answers (0)