cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Added 2nd feeder system but documents are not being checked

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have connected the second feeder system to our sandbox (running GTS 11). I have done all the up front set up with legal units, FTO's, order types, item categories, partner functions etc.

There are no incompletions but neither the SPL screening or the Embargo check is being executed, but the document does make it to GTS.

I just rechecked a document from the other logical system and that is indeed getting checked.

Suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Take a look at the Customs Document that the new feeder system has created in GTS.  Is the item relevant for the expected compliance checks (and/or, does the log show that any checks were run)?

If not, then perhaps your Item Category is not activated for those checks?

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

According to the log everything shows as all green but says that they were not checked. The item category TAN has been activated.

The one thing I am seeing that is odd is the order type OR that is being used. When I go and configure the control settings in the plug in for OR order type to assign to SDOA it changes the order type to TA (in the description it says (OR - Standard order)

In GTX I have activated the TA order type along with the item category TAN which is being used in the particular order I am testing

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Is your second feeder system in the same, or a different, Logical System Group?  If different, then don't forget that the Order Type and Item Category need to be assigned for the second system.

Even if the LSG is the same, assignment might be needed, since it's possible to assign either at LSG or Logical System level.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes they are assigned to the other logical system group. For some reason I think it's related to this OR-TA order type thing. If you create and order and choose OR then it captures OR in the actual order, but when I try to assign OR order type in the plug-in config it changes it to TA. So I assigned TA in GTS but nothing is getting checked.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

I think you are talking about the configuration settings in the ERP system, and I don't think that there is a problem in that area.  I agree that the system "translates" the Order Types into the native German codes, but you don't need to be concerned about it.  Those settings merely control transfer or not of the data to GTS.  And you've confirmed that your data IS being transferred, so the problem is somewhere else.

The control of the compliance checks is in the assignment of the GTS Item Categories to the compliance area.  Probably you have GTS Item Category EXORD1 assigned to the Embargo check, and you know that it's working ok (for your primary feeder system).  So the problem must be that your ERP Item Category TAN is not correctly assigned to GTS Item Category EXORD1.  Since those assignments are either at System or Group level, you should confirm again that they are correct.  Apologies if you've already done so, but I could not quite understand that from your last reply.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem has been solved. I was using an old order that already had been completed which I hadn't checked. Once I created a new order everything worked as expected.