cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Count is not coming in reprots

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am running a report in physical inventory, When I compare it I get physical count but system count comes as zero. It shows lx03, mmbe and ls26, mc.1 as 2. It should have been ls 26.

I check all required tables those are ok, when I reproduce it on quality it works fine. Please advise me what problem it may be

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183349
Active Participant
0 Kudos

could you able to provide your screen shots.

At first you should freeze book inventory.

T_CODE: MICN (Batch Input: Create Phys.Inv.Docs. For Cycle Counting)

Go to the section tab below in Data in Phys.Inv.Docmt Header, do 'tick' in the box (Freeze Book Inv.Bal.)

By doing this your issue will be solved.

Thanks,

Vivek

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vivek, I dont think that you can use MM physical inventory transactions for Warehouse managed locations

former_member183349
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Mr.Jurgen Sir. I am never come that area but have a idea so that I had expressed here a little bit knowingly.

Here for Phy. Inv for WM,

Phy. Inv for WM

Create Inventory doc LI01N

Enter Coun  LI11N,

Adjut Difference WM LI20

Clear Difference in IM with LI21

As you stated earlier message in your thread below lines, from that I got your point fully.

The main difference between physical inventory in IM and WM is that in IM you count by material within a storage location, while in WM you are supposed to count by bin (usually any material in a bin).

LI01N in WM  is the equivalent to  MI01  in inventory managment

LI11N in WM  is the equivalent to  MI04  in inventory managment

posting difference in WM is done thru in LI20 and LI21 while it is done with MI07 in inventory managment.

Thank you always Mr. Jurgen Sir!

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sorry for delay

Jurgen sir it is running  LX17.

However it is resolved with the help of abaper.

Thanks for your reply

former_member183349
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohd,

Good reply. Could you share the abaper part which you have done on your side apart from LX17. So, that our SCN community people will have an idea.

Regards,

Vivek

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What report did you run?