Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirements for Adobe Interactive Forms

martin_svik2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

my customer is using Adobe Forms for forms which are only displayed ("non interactive forms"). Now we have the first requirment to create an interactive form for HR.

is there any technical issue when using interactive form when the "normal" forms already works ? Any additional installation ?

br Martin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nothing "technical" really stands out as a difference between print/static forms vs interactive forms. Both will be "served up" from your ADS instance. The main difference, however, is $$$$. Interactive forms require special licensing that can add up to a LOT of money.

martin_svik2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christopher,

yes, Customer is awared about the license issue and discuss this with SAP -> but that's not my problem anyway

But you have answered my question -> NO further technical setup for interactive forms !thank you

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I never said "NO further technical setup for interactive forms"....just no "technical issues" with them. You still need to follow the install/config guide for setting them up. Then it is just a matter of defining them as "interactive" when you create them.

Answers (0)