cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Determination - Integration SAP TM with SAP ERP

0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Basically I am SD consultant, working on integration part with SAP TM for creation on SD billing document for Forwarding settlement document created at SAP TM system.

I have mapped the condition type with charge type and the amount from the SAP TM is getting flowed to invoice.

But the issue is Tax condition MWST is not getting determined at the pricing procedure.

I have also mapped the tax code with charge type for the particular country in the configuration under the node Integration with Other SAP Components Next navigation stepTransportation Management Next navigation stepInvoice Integration Next navigation stepTax Next navigation stepMap SAP TM Tax Settings End of the navigation path.and created the condition record as per the SAP standard . Attached screen shot for reference.

Please provide the exact way of Tax determination in the SD Billing document with integration with TM document.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182454
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you declare the charge types as relevant to tax in the configuration.

0 Kudos

Hi Indraneel,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes I have declared the charge types is relevant to tax .

Provided the screen shot for your reference.

Please also let me know whether we have to declare in some other places.

Thanks

Satish

former_member182454
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also define tax group for each country or charge type

0 Kudos

Hi Indraneel,

Sorry for delay reply.....

Yes I have define tax group for charge type for each country ... you can find the same in my last response.

Please let me know whether I have missed any other configuration steps in SAP TM and SAP ERP.

Thanks

Satish

former_member182454
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Today I have posted a document on this.Check the same and let me know

0 Kudos

Hi Indraneel,

Thanks for your document and followed the same configuration steps as you have mentioned.

and found that tax related data are not flowing from TM to ERP in XML to determine the tax. hence we are analyzing further. I will keep you posted once the tax are determine.

Thanks you once again,

Satish