cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Reversal

0 Kudos

Dear Experts/Guru's

I am facing issue in Invoice reversal.

Suppose Invoice was generated in May 2015.

and want to reverse in November after new service Tax 14.5.

Here in Pricing I've added 1 more condition type for 0.5% as SBC (Swachh Bharat Tax)

Now during the reversal new condition picking in reversal, How we can deactivate new condition value in Old Invoice.

how to maintain copy control or any other way to..

<Text removed by Moderator as it suggests point begging or offering. And priority is normalised. FYI, it is a repeated gesture. You are advised to avoid the same in future.>

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Thanks to all for your quick response, the issue has been resolved by Routine.

0 Kudos

Thanks to all for your support.

Let me clear the issue.

I am in Real Estate Industry using Real Estate Sales. Pricing from SAP SD but no CIN (India Taxation). Taxes are coming from Enhancement.

Now come on the point with example,

Suppose we sale Power backup service on May 2015.

Price is 100 INR

Condition type. ZPBC     100 INR

Tax                ZPB1          12% on 100%

ZPB2           2% on ZPB1

ZPB3           1% ON ZPB1

Now total tax is 12.36 on 100 based.

Taxes changed on 1st June 2015, ZPB1 become 14% and ZPB2 & ZPB3 ends on 31st May 2015 (No changes in Pricing Config)

Now during the reversal as it is reversed.

After 15th November 2015 once again taxes has been changed SBT (Swachh Bharat Tax) as 0.5%

Pricing Config also changed with account key. ZPB2 applied 0.5% on ZPBC.

ZPB2's account key assign with different G/L.

(here had to be add new condition but due to all conditions are used in a big program that's why to avoid program old condition used)

Now if we are trying to reverse old billing document where ZPB2 used returning with same amount but newly assigned G/L. in FBL5N. also 2% amount of ZPB2 goes to newly assigned G/L.

My requirement is about ZPB2 amount should be reflect in old G/L which was assigned at that time when Invoice was created.

Regards,

Amit

rajeshsoni12
Explorer
0 Kudos

1. Deactivate SBT (make delete mark on SBT condition), then reverse document through FB08 or MR8M then activate SBT condition in FV12.

But be careful during reversal of document. be sure that other user should not post any financial document.

Regards,

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Thanks for your support.

Let me clear the issue.

I am in Real Estate Industry using Real Estate Sales. Pricing from SAP SD but no CIN (India Taxation). Taxes are coming from Enhancement.

Now come on the point with example,

Suppose we sale Power backup service on May 2015.

Price is 100 INR

Condition type. ZPBC     100 INR

Tax                ZPB1          12% on 100%

ZPB2           2% on ZPB1

ZPB3           1% ON ZPB1

Now total tax is 12.36 on 100 based.

Taxes changed on 1st June 2015, ZPB1 become 14% and ZPB2 & ZPB3 ends on 31st May 2015 (No changes in Pricing Config)

Now during the reversal as it is reversed.

After 15th November 2015 once again taxes has been changed SBT (Swachh Bharat Tax) as 0.5%

Pricing Config also changed with account key. ZPB2 applied 0.5% on ZPBC.

ZPB2's account key assign with different G/L.

(here had to be add new condition but due to all conditions are used in a big program that's why to avoid program old condition used)

Now if we are trying to reverse old billing document where ZPB2 used returning with same amount but newly assigned G/L. in FBL5N. also 2% amount of ZPB2 goes to newly assigned G/L.

My requirement is about ZPB2 amount should be reflect in old G/L which was assigned at that time when Invoice was created.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At the time of reversal of invoice, FI entry has been posed in accounts for this G/L. So you can post JV to reverse the effect because if you will change the condition in pricing procedure then it will not get updated the reversal document.

Regards

Ajay Goel

0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok, now for the future invoice can be cancel based on Invoice creation date. one more thing Once Invoice was reversed with new current date with new pricing has been applied.

And SBC 0.5% Tax has been posted in new G/L as maintained based on account key.

I've searched a lot on this community for cancellation of reversed invoice. anyone have any idea to reversal of cancelled invoice.

Regards,

Amit

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First thing is, If you have introduced SBT Swatch Bharath Tax, you must create new tax codes.Old one can be restricted by changing the Excise condition record valid to date.

0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

I am in Real Estate Sales Module.. most of them enhanced.

Suppose 1 invoice was created in 2014 at that time service tax was 12.36 and received amount against that invoice.

Now on Today October 2015 want to cancel that invoice by VF11.

So picking new service tax SBT with new G/L no. which is assigned to account key.

In simple way If we cancel the invoice that was created last year during the cancellation should be on that day pricing.

How to maintain Copy control to apply old billing document pricing on today's cancellation on old billing document.

Regards,

Amit

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go into pricing and manually remove the condition type for "Swatch Bharat Cess" for these cases only.

Regards

Binoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can check this link:

thanks.

Nilay V