cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To see the deleted entry or time stamp of the modified records in destination system of SLT replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

As per my understanding, each table that you replicate in SLT will have separate logging tables automatically generated.

Using LTRC you can get the list out all tables that were loaded or in the process of replicating.

It also gives you the name of the logging table created for each of the tables that you are replicating.

Logging tables will have a sequence and time stamp field, also the key fields of your corresponding replicating table and few other fields as well.

But I would like to understand the possibility of the below scenarios in the destination system (HANA DB):

1) Is there any table where we can see the deletion of entry in destination?

2) Is it possible to see the replication time stamp in destination, what time the replication happened? If not, is it possible to add an entry?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Irfan,

1st-- I don't think there is table in destination where we can maintain log

2nd-- SLT write the whole database table to HANA db, I don't think  you can see the replication time in destination tables;

Reg : adding an entry log  in the table this even I am not sure; but the replication time details will be available in SLT.

if the source is ECC system ; the log and trigger table and read module are created in source and you can see those in SLT server ;

If non-sap system then both table are created in source system but READ module will be available in SLT server;

Thanks,

Imran