Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about synchronization of S01 SyncBO not or not properly transfered

florianbus
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

thats the situation. If I synchronize my xMAM 3.0 client with the middleware, no orders or notifications are replicated. MAM30_001_getlist gives me the right orders which have to be synchronized. The other thing, if I create a notification on the client and synchronize it, the notification on the client gets a number. But if I then do changes on the backend to that notification, these will not be transfered back to the client.

Do you have an idea what's wrong?

Thank you!

Florian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

For above two syncbos there is a relationship between them.

For example A1 is the parent syncbo to A2.

If A1 records not present in middleware (replicated from backend), thought A2 records are present in middleware...A2 records will not come to client..

Kindly check on these lines...

According to me its a cascade relation ship between the syncbos...

Kindly refer to this blog to know more about Cascade download.

/people/community.user/blog/2006/12/11/exclusive-coverage-on-cascade-download-behaviour

Hope this is helpful.

Cheers,

Karthick

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

In the merep_mon for the inbound worklist of the notification, check the log and let me know what is error or warning messages that are logged.

Also there is header to header relationship with MAM30_031 and MAM30_030, if these records are not present then the order will not get downloaded. In the merep_mon in the log there will be warning messages saying 'Cascade search failed......'

Thanks...

Preetham S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

may check out MEREP_MON, in there you should see all the messages and perhaps the data that should go to you client, may you can see anything. As well check out MEREP_LOG transaction if you can find anything.

Rgds Tom

florianbus
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

the entries in MEREP_MON are so far ok. No errors, no partitial status. The GETLIST and GETDETAIL of both SyncBOs MAM30_001 and MAM30_010 work correct. If I execute them using the UserID they show me the right notifications and orders but they are not synchronized to the client. I use ERP 2005 wit support package SAPKH60008 and nearly all notes mentioned in comopsite note 1034461 for xMAM 3.0 on ERP2005 SP8. It seems one of these notes are the reason why it doen't work because before the update to SP8 with the notes, it worked.

Regards,

Florian