cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring List without FLUID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

it is possible to configure a list without using FLUID? I would like to define columns only in my Feeder Coding and not via FLUID. I thought it can be done in GET_DEFAULT_CONFIG, but this will be overwritten also if nothing is configured in FLUID.

Thanks and Regards

Christopher

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

simon_hoeg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Christopher,

to let the feeder class taking over completely, you have to work with interface IF_FPM_GUIBB_DYNAMIC_CONFIG. See the online docu.

In this case only the name of the feeder class (+ parameters) are provided via FLUID.

Best regards,

Simon

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

AbhishekSharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christopher,

If I understand your question then you want to display LIST dynamically without using FLUID.

Although I also understand you have tried GET_DEFAULT_CONFIG method as below.

*--> Adding Column to layout configuration

*--> tbl_list will contain all your columns

LOOP AT tbl_list ASSIGNING <fs_list_data>.

TRY.

io_layout_config->add_column(

EXPORTING

iv_name               =  <fs_list_data>-fieldname             " Component name

iv_display_type       =  |{ lv_display_type }|                " TextValue

iv_index              =  lv_index                             " Index value

iv_header             =  |{ <fs_list_data>-field_text }|      " To convert the type

).

CLEAR lv_display_type.

CATCH cx_fpm_configuration.

ENDLOOP.

Try to add some code in GET_DEFINATION.

LOOP AT tbl_list ASSIGNING <fs_list>.                                               "all field names from config table

APPEND INITIAL LINE TO et_field_description ASSIGNING <fs_field_description>.              "Setting table properties

<fs_field_description>-read_only    = abap_true.

<fs_field_description>-allow_filter = abap_true.

<fs_field_description>-allow_sort   = abap_true.

<fs_field_description>-name = <fs_list>-fieldname.

ENDLOOP.

If your code gives dump then add below code,

*--> DUMMY starts

TYPES: BEGIN OF ty_s,

cust TYPE char10,

END OF ty_s.

DATA lt_data TYPE TABLE OF ty_s.

*--> DUMMY ends

TRY.

CATCH cx_root.

eo_field_catalog ?= cl_abap_tabledescr=>describe_by_data( p_data = lt_data ).     "Adding blank dummy values to prevent dump

ENDTRY.

Thanks-

Abhishek