Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Info status column in QA32/QA33

VigneshV
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

In one of recent requirement we received a requirement of user unable to view the Quality Info status as 1st Sample / Pilot / Regular / Self certified while clearing the Usage decision,further more they requested to show the Quality info status of the material in QA32 as an addtional column which is not currently available in standard layout.

Currently we have a Z program to view the Quality info status,I suggested the user to download the data and give as input in QA32 for which user feels it is a tiresome work daily hence requested to show in screen based on which UD can be taken by user.

Can anyone suggest a solution for the same.

Thanks in advance.

Vignesh.V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vignesh,

You can try creating a custom screen layout in QA32/QA33 with ABAP help, and while you use the new layout, you can see the necessary fields.

Thanks,

Arijit

VigneshV
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Arijit,

Thank you for your reply in this regard.

Can I know whether this requirement can be closed with STANDARD layout that is available in QA32 / 32.?

Vignesh.V

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vignesh,

It depends if your requested field is already available in the selectable fields list, then you can just add it in the layout or simply create a new layout by adding this new field. If your requested field is not available in the SAP provided fields-list, either you can create a separate such custom field in this list, of you can create a new layout altogether and add/enrich it with the new fields business requires. For both of these cases, you will need to work with your ABAP team.

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are getting the field in Layout , you can modify else there is no way to bring any extra field to QA32/QA33 layout but a ABAP development.

Regards,

Neeraj Bhadauria

VigneshV
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Arjith / Neeraj,

Greetings.

My requirement is QA32/QA33 can the Q info status of user status made available in display.

Scenario faced is the PILOT series need to be cleared on priority than Regular series.

If the field is available in QA32/QA33 field selection then user will prioritize and clear the lots.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Vignesh.V

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vignesh,

No, this is not possible form the standard layouts for QA32/33 or form the dropdown menu to select the fields and create a new layout. You should definitely work with ABAP team to create a custom layout by including the user statuses for QA32/33.

Thanks,

Arijit

VigneshV
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Arijith,

Thank you for your reply in this regard.

Can I know whether with aid of ABAP team can this fields be included in QA32/33 using custom layout as you mentioned or it will lead to Z report?

Thanks in Advance.

Vignesh.V

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I said before, go ahead with just a custom layout for QA32/33 and no need for a new custom transaction!!