cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Characteristic Group Sequence Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have recently upgraded our system from SAP 6.0 EHP5 to 6.0 EHP7. We currently still have a box not upgraded and have noticed the following difference.

Old Box:

I create a characteristic group with the following setting Sequence, Sales, and Aggregate and assign characteristics. When I test the model, the characteristic group appears on the bottom of the general tab with the associated characteristics in a pop-up window when I click on the line.

New Box:

I create a characteristic group with the same settings and characteristics assigned. When I test the model no group appears in the general tab. When I search for the characteristics, they do not appear. I can however click value assignment --> overview and see the group. When I click on the group I see a list of the characteristics but cannot modify their values.

This behavior is only happening on models created after the upgrade, previously created models all work as they did prior to the upgrade. Any ideas to how we can have the old behavior in the upgraded system?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ravi_kumar204
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew

Pls. share the screen shots, it will be helpful to identify the issue.

Thanks,

Ravikumar B