cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Multiple file in Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I am trying to add more than two file in Document number, it restrict me to add only two documents.  Configuration settings take me to Document management---Define Document Type--Select the Check Box--Use KPro. By using this Check Box active, I am able to upload more than 2 files in Document.

Now the Question form my end is.

We already have documents for this Document Type. Will there be impact on existing documents after activation. Any OSS Note will be great.

Or SAP help-link related to same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tired to search on SDN could find answer to my question. It will be great help if some one expert or you can address my Query.

It there any other way that my historical document should not vanished and I can able to upload multiple files.

Thanks for your quick response

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any chance to check

ameya_beri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abhi,

The best way to answer your question is that you create a test case in your sandbox where in you have some documents without KPRO check activated, and then you activate KPRO check box and check if those documents are still available.

From my experience I believe if you enable this checkbox for an existing document type, the existing documents might have an issue in accessibility.

What you can do is, create a new document type and migrate all your existing document types to the new document type with help of a ABAP program.

Also check if below links help,

DMS Storage in SAP Database with Kpro. | SCN

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1679137

Document Management with KPro - SAP Knowledge Provider (BC-SRV-KPR) - SAP Library

Best Regards,

Ameya B.

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Press F1 Help for Use KPro. You loose links of historical documents if you do so!