cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order fully delivered but status still not completed

Former Member
0 Kudos

All delivery has been completed but status is still not completed .

Please find the screenshot for attachment.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

hualin_zhang
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Partha,

Please create the same SO and delivery in test system to see if the problem is reproducible or not. If it is reproducible, this means that there is problem in system cutomizing or coding.

If it is not reproducible, pelase focus on how to correct the data following below steps:

First, please check VBFA to see if there is any wrong data or not.

If VBFA data is correct, please run SDVBUK00 report to correct the status in SO.

If VBFA data is wrong, it is needed to correct VBFA data first. This need to be done manually on database level.

Contact me again in case of any question.

Best regards,

Hualin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

On further investigation I found that the main source of the problem is in delivery of the item.

Although the delivery has been made for higher level item it is still open for delivery.

Please suggest.

former_member182805
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Also, check the copy controls between the sales order and the delivery and check if the update document flow and update quantity fields have the correct values.

In fact, since you have created a new item category, please check if the copy controls at the item level have the correct values.

If you have not copied a standard item category and made changes to the copy, then the copy controls won't be automatically updated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Partha,

Request you to share the Item category Screen shot also.

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

We use customized item category .Please find the screenshot below.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Partha,

I this case, you need to mention correct Completion Rule under Business Data according to your business requirement and test the scenario. Please update this forum again.

Regards

Abhishek