cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to determine the sender business system for ABAP client proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

we prepare a new pi system with version 7.4 and create business system with name CP0CLNT010 for ecc, and we have an old pi system, the business system for ecc is BS_PRD.  now i want to change the integration server to PI7.4 .
but when i do test,  the sender system is still BS_PRD that from monitor message. i want to know how to determine the sender business system for abap client proxy, if we wanto connect the two PI systemes at the same time.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dazhong,

we prepare a new pi system with version 7.4 and create business system with name CP0CLNT010 for ecc, and we have an old pi system, the business system for ecc is BS_PRD.  now i want to change the integration server to PI7.4 .

Adding to what Eng Swee said, the sldbridge (rz70) should be pointing to the 7.4 system. Aside from that, in sxmb_adm->integration engine configuration the details should also point to the 7.4 system. The table LCRT_CLNTCACHE in ECC should also contain the new business system name.

Warning: Pointing to the PI 7.4 system would require you to rename/change the BS_PRD to CP0CLNT010 for the old PI system. Otherwise, you would get the error SLD_NO_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEM or something like that.

Regards,

Mark

benedikt_bludau2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can also check transaction SLDAPICUST.

To delete all entrys from table LCRT_CLNTCACHE, you can use the function module (transaction SE37)

LCR_CLEAR_CACHE .

Regards,

Benedikt

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dashong,

If you purpose is to have two PI systems connected to the same ECC, this link could be helpful

Regards.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dazhong,

This is determined from the SLD that the ECC system is connected to. Login to the SLD and check the Technical system for CP0 client 010, it should be associated to business system BS_PRD.

Rgds

Eng Swee