cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLMAN 7.1 SP 12->INCIDENT MANAGEMENT->AUTHORIZATIONS AND MAIL NOTIFICATIONS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts, i have a cuestion, we implemented solman 7.1 sp12 to support customers(var scenario), we are not basis consultants(we are BO and data services consultants) so we do not know too much about solman(and basis). The incident management it's alredy working , however, the mail notification functionality isn´t.

We gave our message reporters and message proccesor users the roles recomended by sap for the var scenario, however when we select a ticket and then "send mail", we get the message: Details You have no authorization to execute action Create for the document.

If we use  a user with sap_all , the"send mail" windows opens normally(and the mail can be send). Can you help me telling me which roles do i have to give to the users in order tto send mails?

Also, the mails are sent with the sap_all role, but only manually, we cant send mails automatically and we alredy configured the actions in CRMC_ACTION_DEF

Does anybody has a guide for mail notification configuration and authorizations?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Luis,

Please check the following sap wiki.

This is by far best document available

I hope this helps you.

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thank you so much , i'll follow this document. Just one more question, i have assiged my message processor users the roles given by the official guide(for var scenario):

But, when i try to manually send mail, i get the next message:

I know it´s related to permissions because i give the same user SAP_ALL for a while and the mail was sent succesfully. Are there any other roles(or permission activities) needed? Why does sap doesnt give the full permission list?

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Luis,

Assign following role mentioned in the below link and try.

Administration - SAPconnect (BC-SRV-COM) - SAP Library

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Luis,

Is this issue resolved.?

Regards

Anand