cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management Business Scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client wants to fix the credit limit at product group level in each division, For example – in every Division they have four product groups. So they want to fix the limit for each product group and over all limit of the customer division wise.

While creating sales order system will check the credit limit of the each product group at order level, If the limit exceeds in any of the product group system will give the error message and it should not allow to save the sales contract.

Ex- Customer limit is – 10, 00,000

Division Wise limit-

• DA- 3,00,000
  • DB- 2,00,000
  • DC- 4,00,000
  • DD- 1,00,000

In each Division they have Product group wise limit like-

DA – 3,00,000

D1

D2

D3

D4

Also, if the above scenario is not possible, we would like to consider product group as a division So that the credit limit can be fixed at division level

Please provide your valuable input.....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Gaurav,

This is not possible in sap standard,

you can follow()  this thread.

any way in your case you have to develop z requirement or a custom credit check.

i dont think any user exits will serve you purpose.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sriraj for your input.

If you have any idea please let me know to tackle this issue....

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gaurav,

Doing a Z-Development for Credit Limit at Product group level will be too complicated and will leave possibilities of loop holes. Infact in past I have worked at a client where they had done Z-Development for Credit Management and there were many issues.

Instead credit limit at Division level is much better (though not advisable) and you can find many threads in this regards in SCN.

But is the need really to control Customer Credit at Product group level within a Division or to control the Sales Quantities of particular Products to Customers? If you need to control the sales quantities to Customer, think about quantity contracts or z-development in Sales Order user exit to access a Z-table which specifies Customer wise allowed quantity for a material for each month.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh

Actually my client want to control credit limit at product group level.....

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai gaurav you can maintain the credit limit for division level.

1.create cca's for each and every division you want path is spro- enterprise structure-definition-financial accounting-define cca

2.in the same way create one dummy cca

3.assign this dummy cca to actual sales area Path is spro-ent  structure-assignment-s.d--assign sales area to cca here assign the cca to each every division z1-z001

Z2- z002 like that.

4.assign permitted cca to comp code path is spro-fin accounting new -account receiva and payable -credit management-credit control account-assign permitted cca to comp code here we assign all the division wise cca's to dummy cca

now the process is same create risk categories and assign those to divisions.