cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Define user profile into NWBC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm new in SAP TM. I would like learn about define profile users into the NWBC and block some web transactions. Someone can help me with a step by step or document about this?

Tks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael,

You can create roles in TX: PFCG. Copy the stardard roles and remove the trasactions which are not needed.

TM follow same authorization concept like ECC or any other SAP ABAP system.

Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Tks for the answer. But, like I told, I'm very new in SAP (only 2 month). There is some document that explain step by step each transaction for create user and specify the transaction that user can access.

Tks

former_member182454
Participant
0 Kudos

Basically when you log on to NWBC you can get the list of user roles which helps you to start the user interface.This user roles are already defined in NWBC.

In PFCG you can go to change mode to enable adjusting the role menu and then navigate to tab-Menu.Here you can define your own folder substructure to define your own menu area that will contain FPM based application.Here once you click -create -New folder  and then you need to follow the instruction .

Once you add FPM based application then you can control various authorisation for web transactions.

In case you are interested to control sccess via POWL pplication, you need to use Tcode-POWL_TYPER and this will assogn POWL type to PFCG role and hence users assigned to this role will be able to see new POWL

Answers (0)