cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eWM Document Flow tables: How are they linked??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I face the following issue:

We have some custom coding where we need to go through the Document Flow documents that are linked to an Inbound Delivery.

I have table /SCDL/DB_PROCI_I    which contains the item from which I need the Document Flow-details.

I found table /SCDL/DF_INB          which contains the Document Flow-links.

My question is now:  How are /SCDL/DB_PROCI_I  and   /SCDL/DF_INB     related / linked to each other?

Thank you,

reg., Walter.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209095
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Walter,

Use class /SCWM/CL_DLV_MANAGEMENT_PRD. There is a query method which works like a magic. Don't bother trying to link delivery tables. This method searches memory buffer first which gives you performance advantages.

Best regards

Serhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Serhan,

Thank you, this works perfectly easy!!!

Really like magic, after all the hours I spent searching the datamodel and internet...!

Thanx, Walter.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

pawan04b1
0 Kudos

You can check the table - /SCDL/DB_DF

former_member230160
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Walter,

reading the document flow directly from the database is quite dangerous, especially as from EWM 9.1 on SAP changes the data model for the document flow that is used in the EWM deliveries.

Therefore what Serhan proposed is right.

The /SCWM/CL_DLV_MANAGEMENT_PRD->QUERY method also contains a method documentation which contains very useful information, especially regarding performance.

You can find this documentation when you go in transaction SE24, display the class, mark the method and then click on the "documentation" button (do not mix this button up with the buttons "class documentation" or "I" (application help). It's the 2nd button right besides the "source code" button.

You can also find this information in note 1414179. There are attached documents for development in EWM.

Best regards

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Van,

We have mainly two tables for inbound delivery :

/SCDL/DB_PROCH_I  - Inbound Delivery: Header

/SCDL/DB_PROCI_I  - Inbound Delivery Item

You knew it very well that every document in SAP are linked using reference and subsequent document.

Check below are some of the reference tables in EWM

/SCDL/DB_REFDOC - Reference

/SCDL/DB_REQH - Header IDN/ ODR

/SCDL/DB_REQ - Item IDN/ODR

Hope above tables will solve your problem.

BR,

Olet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olet,

Thanks for your answer.

I already checked those tables:

/SCDL/DB_REFDOC     does not contain a reference to a document flow

/SCDL/DB_REQH          is at header level

/SCDL/DB_REQ            also does not contain a reference to a document flow

Reg., Walter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Walter,

Can you brief me you requirement.

Are you looking for ERP and EWM inbound delivery reference document ?

BR,

Olet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

No, neither of them.

In an Inbound Delivery some items are relevant for Quality Inspection.  For these items a Document Flow-element with Doc.Type Q01 is created.

When posting Goods Issue, the Inbound Delivery is updated to our ECC backend.

The requirement is to enhance the interface to ECC with the information weither this item is relevant for Quality Inspection or not.

We had the idea of determining this information (weither this item is relevant for Quality Inspection or not) based on the presence of the Q01-Document Flow element.

So I have some coding in a badi where I need to find all Document Flow-elements for an Inbound Delivery Item.

Like said above:

I have table /SCDL/DB_PROCI_I    which contains the item from which I need the Document Flow-details.

I found table /SCDL/DF_INB           which contains the Document Flow-elements.

My question is now:  How are /SCDL/DB_PROCI_I  and   /SCDL/DF_INB     related / linked to each other?

tha's basically it...

reg., Walter