cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Evernote tab in the opportunity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could anyone help me and tell how can I enable and see Evernote tab in the opportunity.

I have configured mashup web service in configuration ( poped up the API and activated it). I try to add this tab in opprtunity in personalizatioon mode from HTML5 interface, but there is no Evernote tab available in the list of the tabs.

Thanks and regards,

Yulia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Yulia,

Can you check if you have activated the Evernote integration in scoping?

Under Communication and Information Exchange -> People Collaboration... -> Communities...

You can find the relevant question.

Best regards,

Clemens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clemens

I set this question ON and it helped. I have now Evernote tab inthe opportunity.

But unfortunately it doe not show anything from evernote and acctually is showing progress symbol ( like it constantly downloads someting)

Regards

Yulia

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

KevinAlcock1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yulia,

I recently came across the same issue.  You need to register your Evernote application (ie. C4C app which you used to generate the api key) as 'productive' with Evernote, as the C4C integration does not use the Evernote 'sandbox' URL.

Check the Evernote API documentation here:  Documentation - Evernote Developers

Thanks,
Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for reply

I got API key on this link Documentation - Evernote Developers with Full access permition with free user in Evernote.

What did you mean by "registring your application as productive", could you please describe in steps?

I am functional consultant, really far from developing in SDK etc.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Yulia

KevinAlcock1
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Complete the key activation form here:  Frequently Ask Questions - Evernote Developers,

Fill-in the relevant fields based on yor evernote application (api key etc). It takes 1-2 days to activate the application

How do I copy my API key from Sandbox to www (production)?

This process is called key activation. To activate your API key on Evernote’s production servers, file a key activation request using this form. Once we’ve determined that your integration fulfills all of the requirements of a production application, your key will be activated within 1–2 business days. You’ll be notified when your key has been activated (or if there’s an issue with your application that needs to be addressed).

Note: your API key on Sandbox will still be active and available after your key has been activated on production.

Thanks,
Kevin