cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firefighter Log report not being pulled for one specific User

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I have an issue pulling up the firefighter log report for one particular user.

Goal is, when I am trying to pull  the report for this User in NWBC->Access Management->Search Request->Fire Fighter Log Report Review Workflow, his name is not showing up but I see his name in GRACFFLOG table i.e (STEP 1) .

Below are the steps that I performed.

Step 1: I have checked ‘GRACFFLOG’ table for that user and I see his last login in the table.

Step 2: Next, in SE16->GRACROLEFFLOG table I have copied the FFLOG_ID and it failed with an error "No table entries found for Specified key".

Please help with any suggestions!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vineeth,

Please note that the release and SP level of the issue being reported is *required* information in the GRC discussion space.

This discussion should have been Alerted to the Moderator instead of replying, Plaban, Muhammad, and Tuomas. You should also not be providing links to  SAP Help documents that are easily found by a search. Failure to Search should also be reported to the Moderator.

In order that everyone following this space does not have to wonder about this potential issue in our own GRC installations, please add that information, Vineeth,  and ensure that you provide it in the future.

Gretchen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vineeth,

• GRACROLEFFLOG (Logon information for Firefighter role) is a table for Information related to FF Role and not for FF User Logon Information. So the system is behaving correctly.

Below link might help you to get more information.

Emergency Access - VDMs for SAP Access Control - SAP Library

Hope this clears your doubts

Regards,

Fazil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Fazil/Guru's,

The reason i checked 'GRACROLEFFLOG' is to cross check once step one is performed(FFLOG_ID) and now I understand step 2 is making little bit confusing but consider the requirement until Step 1.

I have an issue pulling up the firefighter log report for one particular user.

Goal is, when I am trying to pull  the report for this User in NWBC->Access Management->Search Request->Fire Fighter Log Report Review Workflow, his name is not showing up but I see his name in GRACFFLOG table i.e (STEP 1) .

Step 1: I have checked ‘GRACFFLOG’ table for that user and I see his last login in the table.

When I see the user name in the table why is it not showing in NWBC->Access Management->Search Request-> Fire Fighter log report review workflow that too only for this user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vineeth,

What are the settings for the following parameters:

Also can you verify that FF logs are being generated for other users against the same connector?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Tuomas,

4000 : 1 (Parameter Value)

4007 : YES(Parameter Value)

Yes, the FF logs are being generated for other users against the same connector and I am getting the report for ever user except one user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Every User**

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think this note should resolve the issue.

OSS Note # 2013288

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

verify if workflow_sent is X, for the missing log report/workflow. check if 4020 is NO, and if any transaction is carried out in this session.

i think GRACROLEFFLOG is for Role based FF, which you might not  be using.

Regards

Plaban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Sahoo,

Thanks for the reply, the workflow_sent is X and the parameter 4020 is set to "NO". Any other way to resolve this???

Regards,

Vineeth