cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori : My Leave Approval Application : RFC Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have been facing an issue while approving the Leave Request from the Firoi Applicaition.

When I try to approve the Leave Request, I get the below error

Seem like there was a dump which had occurred during the workflow approval in the backend system. The description is as below,

Runtime Errors         OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED_NO

Exception              CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL

Date and Time          26.11.2015 11:33:02

Short text

Access via 'NULL' object reference not possible.

What happened?

Error in the ABAP Application Program

The current ABAP program "CL_PT_ARQ_REQS_LIST===========CP" had to be

terminated because it has

come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.

Please let me know if any one has encountered this error and and a possible solution for the same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

MahendraJ
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Check the User in SAP Backend System; esp the PERNR side. Also, you need to check other HCM Config for the same User ID.

In addition to this, is it happening with all the User ID's or any specific one?

KR,

~ MB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra,

I tried three different Users (different pernr and sapuser). All with the same result.

Regards

Lukas

MahendraJ
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

So by keeping in mind that there are PERNR assigned to the User ID's but are they Valid on Current Days? Check the Validity and if its invalid then Extend the Validity of the User and check.

As far as I remember this error, we were facing the something like this but it was a bit different in ST22. It was for "CL_PT_REQ_Message_Handler" whereas your's Runtime Error is different.

Might be an ABAPer (not sure if you are the one) can help or as a next action- you can raise an incident for this.

Refer,

and or

Hope something will help you out!

KR,

~ MB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jegadeesan,

we are facing the same problem.

Could you already solve it?

Regards

Lukas

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jegadeesan,

Most probably system does not have right SP level or mandatory notes are missing.

Please look at Fiori app reference library and double check the SP level and notes.

https://fioriappslibrary.hana.ondemand.com/sap/fix/externalViewer/#/detail/Apps('F1315')

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

I verified the SP levels of the System and found that they are in line. But I could not find any Notes related to this issue in the OSS Notes Search.

Can you please let me know if there are any link where I can find the mandatory notes to be installed for the Leave Approval Application. Or there is any other way of finding the related issue.

Thanks in Advance,

Jegadeesan U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

The below is the error which I am encountering when tried debugging the the related Service.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadeesan,

Go to ST22. It gives some keywords for searching note.

http://support.sap.com/notes

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

Thanks for your response. I couldnt find any OSS notes related to the keywords in the Dump.

I have one clarification, when I have a standard workflow. should I perform any Task Assignment as a part of the Approve Leave Application ( Version 2.0). Can you please on that if there is a Task Assignment required.

Thanks

Jegadeesan U