cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am able to logon to IR, ID with PISUPER but not with my user id and pw. when i try with mine it says authorization error, unknown user name and password.

I copied PISUPER roles to my ID and even then i am getting the error. Do i need to restart the server to make these changes into effect ?

what r the things i need to perform to resolve this issue. There is no problem java version.

help would be appreciated

Thanks,

srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinivas,

in su01 transaction, just change your password of xi.......then again try logging in xi with your user-id......

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

I changed PW, but i could not logon and i am facing the same error. I could not logon to IR, ID, RWB and SLD.

help would be appreciated

Thanks,

srini

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether your User ID is locked and try to reset your password.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinivas,

just for check.......see if you are using the correct XI system and client to log in....check if you are giving your correct user-id and password......check in SU01 if your user-id is not locked.....if it locked, then unlock it.....then again try login in IR... if after all these things, then also you cant log in IR, then restart your XI server completely, then you may be able to log into IR...............

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I resolved the issue. when i log on to 200 client and when i am starting the IR and ID it is pointing to client 001 and the user id and pw of 200 is not working as it is pointing to different client.

I created another id and pw in 001 and used that to logon to IR and other components in 200. I dont know why it is pointing to 001 when i logon to 200.

the problem is resolved

Thanks,

srini

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi srinivas,

Check with ur BASIS guy for the autherisation and check PW in SU01.

regards

sreeni

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check it out inTcode SU01 whether your User ID got locked.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss