cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FFID not reflecting in NWBC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Techies,

I could not find FFIDs in NWBC even after successful synchronization of Jobs.

Connections are fine.

Checked in GRACUSER table and FFID from Plugin System is Synced Successfully.

While Assignments in NWBC I'm getting 'No Records found for Selected Criteria'.

Please advise what can be the issue.

Regards,

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

Thanks for the advise. Please confirm for the FFID has only ZSAP_GRAC_SPM_FFID role is assigned.Is it sufficient to pull FFID into NWBC?

Regards,

Suresh

0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

That role is enough to reflect the ID as FF ID in NWBC. But the user will require more roles to perform as per business need.

There is one more note which can be checked if you are using decentralized scenario:

1945098 - Service users are not considered in decentralized firefighter

Thanks,

Priyanka

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Could you please check table GRACROLEUSAGE to see if the role defined in parameter 4010 is reflecting against your FF ID for your target connector.

Did you try doing full  repository object sync again?

Please try and let us know.

Thanks,

Priyanka

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

make sure the role in 4010(centralized FF), is assigned to FF id. first assign owners, then assign Firefighter ids, in NWBC

regards

plaban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Role is maintained in 4010 parameter the is a Decentralized Firefighter model. I have maintained AC Owner and while Assigning FFids to Owner, I could not able to find the FFids

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

As Plaban stated, can we check if the specified FF ID role has been properly assigned to the firefighter ID prior to the sync job?

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

verify, if the role mentioned in ' Maintain FF id role name per connector' in IMG, matches the role name in plug-in.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

If the role in parameter 4010 has been assigned, I believe we should check that the profile has already been generated for it.

Can we also confirm that the specified role can be seen in GRACRLCONN  table for the child system, the FF ID can be seen in the GRACUSER table and the SUPMG connectors have been maintained in the integration scenarios?

Can we also confirm that the firefighter ID in the backend was created properly. It's user type is set to service, still valid etc.?

Message was edited by: Raphael Raoul Raymundo Ramos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raphael,

Perfect all are maintained in Plugin System as well.

1000 Plugin Connector

1001 GRC Connector

4000 Application Type 1

4010 FireFighter Role  Maintained both in IMG Configuration and Plugin System as well.

FFID is available in GRACUSER Table

GRACRLCONN I found the Entry in the table as well

Still what is needed to set.Please Let me Know.

Regards,

Suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raphael,

Yes its checked. As per the standard I have done. But still I has no luck.

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Can we double check that the target connector has been maintained in  in SPRO-->Governance Risk and compliance-->Common components and settings -->integration Framework--> Maintain Connection Settings--> Integration Scenario: SUPMG --> Scenario-Connector link?

Best Regards,

Raphael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raphael,

I think it is to add Sub Scenario.Please Confirm.

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Yes. The "scenario connector link" node is one of the nodes underneath "subscenario definition" node. Can we double check that the connector has been maintained there as well?

If possible, you may want to post pictures so we can better look through the settings.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Raphael

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Suresh,

Refer the below Note

1981412 - EAM: Cannot find Firefighter id's in NWBC

Regards

Baithi