cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a batch showing classification status as Incomplete can be changed to released in MSC2N

rvelmurugan
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I have a batch where it shows batch classification status as "incomplete" . But I could see all required characteristics are recorded and within range.

There is also no inconsistency in the batch seen.

I have another batch for same material where the classification status is released and have correct batch status. The results for both batch Inspection lot remains same for all required characteristics.

Can someone give input how to check why status is set as "Incomplete" for the batch and whether I can change in MSC2N the status from "incomplete" to "released".

I have attached the screenshot of the same.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

R.Velmurugan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Velmurugan,

At high level, you can check the below inputs -

a) At class level, if there are any characteristics assigned, which is "Mandatory'. If so, that value should be filled in the batch as well.

b) If there are object Dependency assigned, please check all the values for dependent characteristics are filled in or not.

c) There is no inconsistency => Are you very sure? Please share that screenshot.

d) Compare a 'Released" batch with these inputs carefully, and see what is different in this new case and share your feedback.

Thanks,

Arijit