Did you mean: 

No delivery quantity and no cumulated batch quantity for main item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

While doing a delivery on a sales order I am getting the following error:

No delivery quantity and no cumulated batch quantity for main item

Message No VL868

Stock is available and schedule line is confirmed.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Yahsaar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check Co09 to confirm the stock is ATP

Check LS26 to confirm the stock is available (and batch codes unrestricted)

Check your sales document to confirm the plant, storage location, shipping point are correct

Check (if batch codes are maintained in sales order) confirm the batch codes mentioned in the order are the available batch codes in your WM (LS26)

Check the delivery date on schedule line date to ensure the dates are appropriate

Check the material status is 4 or above (material master)

Check the NET weight is maintained for the material

Check incompletion log in sales order document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rose,

I have checked all that you have mentioned and all are correct. Any ideas?

Regards

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Jacob has given an exaustive list of items to be checked.

From the error message I think system is not able to find the stock to create delivery. Please check if you have specified batch in the sales order and make sure you have available stock of that batch in the picking storage location. Also check batch status.

I would suggest check the pick location determination using OVL3.

lastly if none of these helps, can you please post screenshots of your sales orer, schedule line, stock overview and anything else which will help us look further and help you.

- Sushant

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if the batch determination is completely done for the line items in the delivery.

e.g. if delivery is created for 100 KG, then you should have batches determined for the entire 100 KG. If batches are partially determined then I think you get this error.

Check the batch split items in delivery. For the main line item the open quantity should be zero.

- Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sushant,

I am getting this error while creating the delivery. I go on VL01N, I enter the shipping point and sales order, when I click on enter I get this error message.

Regards,

Yahsaar