cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Integration scenario required/need help --File ->WebService -> File

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need some help to write a scenario using SAP PI "Process Integration Scenario". The scenario is to read parameters from File and then send those parameters to Web Service (behind the scene its a BAPI). and write the output to the file based on the response from web service.

Please provide me a complete help because most of the help that has been provided was incomplete.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveed,

You need to use Async Sync bridge for your requirement. Go through the below links

Regards,

Suhale Shaik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

NOT FROM BPM, I am asking how to achieve it from Process Integration Scenario

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

I beg you guys, please try to understand the scenario i.e. FILE ->WS -> FILE. The above links are depicting FILE -> RFC -> FILE Scenario.

Please provide some help I am quite confused.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveed,

You can do a SOAP lookup at mapping level. However you have to consider the previous suggestion, they are an idea to do your scenario, you only need to chage SOAP channel instead of RFC channel, but the Integration Directory configuration is similar.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naveed,

For this specific case, you can fetch the file stored in database by BAPI in SAP using New File System (NFS). Note : This is for sender channel. Also in ASMA settings (which you'll get in Advanced tab, check the parameters which you would like to transfer to the receiver channel).

Next, in receiver channel, use transport protocol as HTTP, Message protocol as SOAP1.1. And most importantly in order to retrieve the parameters to the WS, check here the ASMA parameters too.

Now, in the SOAP receiver CC, in module tab use RequestResponse Bean in this manner:

AF_Modules/RequestResponseBean     Local Enterprise Bean     1

In the below section of the same tab, enter receiverChannel under parameter name, and under the Parameter value, enter the receiver channel name.

Regards,

Souvik

apu_das2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create one synchronous file to Web service scenario with 3 communication channels -

1. For sender File CC- to read your file.

2. For receiver SOAP CC - To send data to Web service and get the response

3. For Receiver File CC - To create a file and write the response got from Web Service.

Now you need to handle the 3 CC in the module parameter of 1st CC to write response in a file.

Go ahead with this and let me know if you want further input from me.

Thanks,

Apu