cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object Migration queries/Tool for Migration

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Once again in need your help.

Thanks for helping me in past and i thank all of you for that.

So lets begin with my new queries.

1) Suppose i am moving some objects through Dev to QA system of PI through TPZ files and without checking manually i want to confirm that it is the same file which i sent through DEV to QA, like checking on some date, time stamp or name. Like a tool which is automatically doing this process. Do you guys have any idea about any such tool, or any concept you know.

2) How to migrate BPM scenarios from Dual stack to single stack PO environment, what is the concept to do this process or any tool you guys know which do this process.

I need you help for doing this, kindly give your little time for my queries.

Regards,

Mohit Dua

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rubanprasanth_s
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mohit,

You can check all interfaces in Table SMPPREL3.

Regards,
Ruban.S

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi Ruban & others,

With help of table SMPPREL3 i can see the object details in ABAP stack, if i want to check the details of the object in single stack like SMPPREL3 it should have saved somewhere in SIngle stack.

Does this table SMPPREL3 save ESR object details, i have checked this table and looks like it store ID objects details.

Kindly correct if i am wrong.

Regards,

Mohit Dua

0 Kudos

HI Everyone,

One question in our ESR & ID whatever objects we create for e.g Service interface XYZ_Out or Message Mapping MM_XYZ_to_ABC  are these object names stored in any table.

Regards,

Mohit Dua

rubanprasanth_s
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

You can also check Function Module SXMB_GET_INTERFACE.

Regards,
Ruban.S

0 Kudos

Hi Ruban,

How this table SMPPREL3 gets updated any code FM or batch job.

Regards,

Mohit Dua

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mohit,

Since you are new to SCN, please open a new thread if you have a different query that is not related to the current thread.

Please close this thread if your original queries has been answered.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

there are different ways to transport objects from one system to other system

1) File transport - export object to your local system in .tpz and import to next env.

2) CTS+ - export object and attached to CTS+ TR and transport to next env.

3) Using other tools like rev trac etc.

AFAIK - the version management is not automated and it has to done manually.

for migration of CCBPM to NWBPM there is not automated way. The new BPM has to create manually in single stack.

there are some migration tools and document to refer

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/50b78c8f-4962-3010-9287-e200bdd8b...

regards,

Harish

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit

Unfortunately, you won't like the answer for both your queries.

1. There is no such checking when you use File based transport. That's the reason why CTS+ is the preferred method for deployment of PI objects.

2. There is no migration tool provided by SAP for this because ccBPM in dual stack and NW BPM in PO are differing tools. It has to be manually redeveloped in NWDS for deployment into PO.

Rgds

Eng Swee