cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Processor cannot be deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am new in Solman, We are using Solman7.1 SP10.

What happens one consultant who is not belong to Solman team but he is enter in incident and created the RFC from that incident and also delete the Message processor field .

So my questions are :-

1)where we can change the setting or restriction like no one can delete the message processor name.

2)where we can set the setting like only the support team member will create the RFC from the incident.

Please guide me its very urgent.

Regards,

Abhinash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinash,

Please find below link you need to configure your WEBUI

please find below link

set the display only.

2. CRM_ORD_PR is the tcode, this will work as normal incident creation not valid only for follow up creation but its valid while generally creation of incidents also.

Additional info

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SAPITSM/IT+Service+Management+Roles+and+Authorizations

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

Thanks for reply

After set the display mode the member of different support team are able to do the edit and also delete the message processor.

Regards,

Abhinash

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinash

Can you share the EDIT mode screen with me. I guess the message processor entry is not populated only in your screen.

You may need to further uncheck the changeable option at partner determination spro activity in the ZMIN tab.

There is disadvantage for display only message processor field.

You have to be very much sure that your message processor will get determined at run time otherwise you will not able to edit and assign the message processor at later point of time.

However, I got to know your point what you are trying to achieve here.

Usually in solution manager ITSM you can not achieve that functionality perfectly in itsm. You can use the workcenters for same.

I will however suggest you to define the support team at runtime (using brfplus/using access sequence) and put that field on display only, Define the message processor based on your support team only the employees of the support team can be message processor.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

Thanks

See the screenshot in edit mode.

If we select the display access in business role configuration then sure other team member will not able to delete the message processor name.

Regards,

Abhinash

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinash,

Ok go to the partner determination procedure for your incident transaction.

and then uncheck the changeable option in the message processor.

thanks

Answers (0)